- 6 months* interest-free
- Affordable monthly instalments with flexible payment options include:
Revolving facility, 24- or 36-month budget plans (for purchases of R600 or more).
- Shop now and be the first to wear the latest trends
- Get access to exclusive offers and promotions
- Pay online for your convenience
- Free SMS notification on all purchases for your security
- Free monthly statement via email (if you have provided us with a valid email address).
- Customer Protection Insurance** for your peace of mind
Death cover (which covers your outstanding balance up to R10 000);
Permanent Disability Cover (which covers your outstanding balance up to R10 000);
Temporary Disability Cover (covers up to 6 months’ instalments if permanently employed and up to 12 months’ if self-employed);
Retrenchment Cover (covers up to 6 months’ instalments if permanently employed)
**Maximum cover: Up to R10 000 for the Stuttafords Store Card. Customer Protection Insurance is underwritten by Guardrisk an authorised Financial Services Provider.
- What is a Stuttafords Store Card?
- The Stuttafords Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Stuttafords, Banana Republic, GAP & Tommy Hilfiger stores nationwide.
- What are the benefits of the Stuttafords Store Card?
- Not only does the Stuttafords Store Card give you access to the widest range of fashion and accessories, it also includes;
- 6 months interest-free purchases on your store card
- Free SMS notification on all your card purchases
- Email – the option to receive your statement via email.
- Customer protection Insurance
- What does Customer Protection insurance cover?
- Death cover (which covers your outstanding balance up to R10 000);
- Permanent Disability Cover (which covers your outstanding balance up to R10 000);
- Temporary Disability Cover (covers up to 6 months’ instalments if permanently employed and up to 12 months’ if self-employed);
- Loss of Income (covers up to 6 months’ instalments if permanently employed)
- How much does the Stuttafords Store Card cost?
- Competitive interest rates on all purchases.
- What are the requirements to apply for a Stuttafords Store Card?
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of R1 000 or more
- Must have an original SA Identity document (please have this document ready in-store)
- We may request bank statements and other supporting documents for verification purposes from time to time.
- How can I apply for the Stuttafords Store Card?
- You can apply in-store or online at stuttafords.co.za
- What credit limit will I get?
- Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
- How do I collect my Stuttafords Store Card?
- You can collect your Stuttafords Store Card at any Stuttafords store nationwide.
- Can I view my account online?
- Yes, you can view your account online by registering for Stuttafords self-service at stuttafords.co.za or by downloading the Stuttafords Credit App from your App-store
- How do I register for self-service?
- To Register. Click on the “my account” tab and follow the instructions. Please have your account number and mobile number ready.
- The following services will be available via self-service
- Check your available credit
- Download previous e-statements
- Opt-in for e-statements
- Update e-mail address
- How do I check the amount I need to pay or have available to spend?
- The amount will be shown when you log in to self-service as well as on your latest statement.
- Where can I find my account number?
- Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 999 192
- What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 999 192 and we’ll block the card immediately
- You can then go to any Stuttafords store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
- How much do I need to pay each month?
- Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
- How do I pay my Stuttafords Store Card?
- There are many ways you can pay your Stuttafords Store Card
- Store – by visiting any Game store nationwide
- Debit order – A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0861 999 192 and we’ll assist you.
- EFT payment – Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your Game Account Card. Please use below details when making EFT payment.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account type: Cheque
Account Number: 061234745
Branch Code: 051001
Reference Number: Account Number (19 digits on customer statement)
- How do I set up a debit order to pay my Stuttafords Store Card?
- Call us on 0861 999 192 and we’ll set it up for you.
To see if you qualify SMS “Stuttafords” to 45830
Standard SMS rates apply
For more info about the Stuttafords Store Card call 0861 999 192
*6 MONTHS’ INTEREST-FREE CREDIT
Terms and Conditions apply.
The Stuttafords Store Card is powered by RCS a registered Credit and authorised Financial Services Provider.
NCRCP 38 / FSP 44481
Terms & Conditions and minimum spend applies.
Offer valid until 30/06/2017